Sidi Vertigo Mega Gore-Tex Boots (Size 46 Euro/11.5 US)
- The patented and trademarked Vertebra System protects the rider’s Achilles tendon
- Replaceable thermoplastic resin ankle ball protection cup
- Bolt on (no Velcro!) replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe
- Composite inner sole
- Removable arch support
- Nylon shin deflector plate
- Lorica outer construction
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- All bolt on parts are replaceable
- New elastic panels adjacent to the entry zipper allow a bind free zip and improved fit
- Dual compound sole
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Shock absorbing heel cup
- Techno VR adjustable calf system
- Top grain leather construction
- Equipped with a GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable membrane
- Mega version offers an EE width as well as increased room all around the arch area
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Sidi’s “Mega” sizing denotes EE width boot sizing. Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page).
Our Two Cents
Here’s a closeout you’ll find only at Motorcyclegear.com! We bought all the remaining US inventory in this style. Enjoy the savings while the inventory remains. When our stock is sold, there will be no more! Our product comments: The Vertigo Mega Gore-Tex is the answer for those that want the protective features of a top quality race boot offered in a wide size. As a bonus, the boots offer water resistant construction. Gore-Tex is used to make the boots water resistant and breathable. For a good description of the protective features of this boot, have a look at the Vertigo boot information. Two main differences between this boot and the “standard” Vertigo boot are (other than the EE width sizing and Gore Tex liner): 1) this boot does not have the closeable side vents, 2) the shell of this boot is cowhide rather than the Lorica material used in other Vertigo models.