Sidi Jasmine Rain Boots For Women (One Left, Size 40)
- Membrane equipped to add a water resistant yet breathable barrier between the elements and the riders feet
- Lorica and Cordura outer construction
- Composite inner sole
- Internal heel protection
- Internal ankle protection
- Internal toe protection
- Zipper and Velcro closure system
- Elastic at the calf for a snug fit
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Reflective strip at the heel
- Internally padded shin plate
- Quilted Achilles area for maximum comfort
- Non-slip Sidi sole
- Removable arch support
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Full length inner gaiter
This model runs pretty true to Sidi’s size conversion chart. Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info.
Please note: The US size conversion printed on the box may not match the Sidi size chart. We feel like the Sidi conversion chart is the best conversion and the US size printed on the box is not correct.
Our Two Cents
The Jasmine Rain boot has a simple style and is designed for the everyday street rider or touring rider. Most of the boot’s outer shell is Lorica—a man made material that is flexible, durable and abrasion resistant, and there are also some textile fabric inserts to help with flexibility and to decrease weight. This boot is surprisingly comfortable and should be suitable for anyone looking for comfort on and off the bike. The toe, heel and ankle areas are reinforced for some added protection. The side zipper makes the boot convenient and easy to take on and off. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of the boots and their features.