Sidi Coibuss Gloves (One Size Left: Grey XS)
- Constructed of a combination of perforated textiles and goat hide
- Goat suede leather palm reinforced with an extra layer of goat hide in all high wear areas
- Thermoplastic knuckle protection panels
- Foam padding in the top of the fingers and back of the hand
- Perforated lining
- Double stitched in the palm area
- Adjustable Velcro wrist closure
- Elastic panel at the outer base of the thumb
- Vented on the knuckle area
- Reflective strips at the wrist area of the glove ________
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Sidi Coibuss gloves are made for hot weather use. They are a combination of goat, mesh and molded protective armor. We bought all the remaining US inventory of this glove as part of a huge closeout group we recently acquired. We did not carry the Sidi glove line prior to receiving this closeout (can’t carry everything, right?) so we haven’t had the couple years experience selling this product as we usually do. But our friends at Webbikeworld have done an extensive review of the glove. They have some good things to say about it, and their only major reservation was the $115 price tag. Well, I have a cure for that… closeout pricing! Enjoy the savings. :: Paul, 02-01-13
Leather dye: In trying on these gloves, we notice that a bit of the dye transferred to the hand. Most all unlined leather styles do this when new to some extent. If that freaks you out, consider this full disclosure.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Best fitting glove I've ever worn for my big hands. Great ventilaiton. Probably not the most protective.
Sidi boots? GREAT !!! And so are these SIDI gloves. (Read more...)