Shoei Qwest Helmets - Closeout Graphics (Size XS in Four Colors)
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Dual layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Five shell and six EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Molded air spoiler to reduce drag and lift as well as diminish weight pressure on the neck while riding at high speeds
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Large upper intake vent positioned to maximize performance in high wind conditions
- Easy to operate large lower intake vent
- Lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- The rear/neck outlets allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3-D center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation. The spring-loaded base plate (U.S. patent pending 11/799935) pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal
- The CW-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Optional, CWF-1 two-dimensional Pinlock® equipped racing shields with tear-off posts are available (this is not a part we currently carry)
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- Optional CW-1 Pinlock® prepared shields are available to accommodate Pinlock® Fog Free Inserts
- A pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow
Special Pricing on Remaining Sizes/Colors! We started with about 1500 helmets in this closeout group, but now we’ve sold them all except for a handful of helmets in size XS. And if you can use an XS, then you can buy one of these great helmets for a relative song. Enjoy the bargain!
Please Note: We can ship Shoei products to addresses in the 50 US states only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Please take a look at this sizing information supplied by Shoei.
Our Two Cents
A Great Deal if the Size is Right! We started with thousands of these helmets last fall, but now we have sold the bulk of the helmets and we are offering the remaining selections in size XS only. Enjoy the savings while they last!
The Qwest helmet from Shoei incorporates an aerodynamic spoiler right into the shell, helping to reduce lift and drag, making for a stable and less fatiguing ride. Shoei’s engineers have worked to improve the ventilation system to increase the flow of cool air and exhaust hot air, all the while reducing noise. The graphics on these three helmets are really sharp looking too. Another quality helmet from Shoei, one of the leaders in the market.
Our friends at webBikeWorld have conducted an extensive, thoughtful review of the Qwest helmets; it’s well worth a read.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
This Shoei Quest helmet is the most comfortable one I have ever worn before! Low noise level, not too heavy, which is just okay for me. Bad things: my 2xL Qwest does not fit in the fake tank of NC700x, and it might be too hot for riding in summer.... (Read more...)
Shoei Qwest Airfoil Helmet. Color TC-5, Size Small. This helmet is a great fit for me, tried it out at my local shop. (Read more...)