Scorpion Guardian Gloves (Size Small)
- Grade A cowhide leather construction throughout the glove; the Guardian is reinforced in key areas such as the fourchettes (the area between the fingers) and palm
- Integrated EXO-protection TPU knuckle molded for rider comfort; knuckle design includes two intake vents and two exhaust vents for breathability
- Hook and loop wrist closure allow comfort adjustments, whether it be for commuting or track usage
- Fingers and palm are pre-curved by design to provide the rider with maximum grip, comfort and throttle feedback
- Throttle guard: anti-slip Scorpion branded palm patch has been added for extra grip when needed
- Guardian glove utilizes Scorpion EXO-Stitch in the palm and fingers eliminating interior seam pressure
- Comfortable brushed Nylon interior lining provides breathability and wicking throughout the glove
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major American based brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with European designed brands such as Alpinestars and REV’IT! which run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than the American brands. It is not a universally true fact, but generally holds for most styles. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.
Our Two Cents
These new Guardian gloves are sharp and they feel good on the hands. I see a lot of glove here for the money! Almost the entire glove is covered in cowhide and it feels like it is high quality and is cut well to fit while gripping. The seams on the fingers are externally sewn on the palm side which makes these gloves comfortable right away (internally sewn seams are against your fingers and take a bit of breaking in sometimes). The black meshy pieces on the fingers and palm are a very highly abrasion resistant material which provides impact and abrasion protection if you were to hit the ground. Each of those little panels is backed by some semi-firm padding as well. The knuckles are protected by a molded plastic guard. Also there is a Velcro-close strap at the wrist to secure the glove to your hands so they don’t come off in a crash. The gauntlet is adjustable to make it work with your jacket sleeve. Gosh, with a feature list like this, I’m really impressed with the glove…. especially at the very reasonable asking price! I think nearly any kind of street rider would like them, and they could even be used for beginner track use. :: Paul, 10-08-13