Scorpion EXO-700 Helmet - Matte Anthracite
- Fiberglass/Kevlar Matrix Shell: quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort; EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: breathable, easily removable and washable
- Ventilation system: adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: enhanced fog-free performance
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: available in hot colors and wild patterns
- Snell/DOT Certified
A Note About Shields: These helmets (and virtually any other new helmet) are shipped with a clear face shield. The factory pictures sometimes show tinted and/or mirrored shields which can be purchased separately (see below).
Check out these similar products:
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
Our Two Cents
The EXO-700 helmet from Scorpion is a high quality helmet at a very reasonable price. The fiberglass/kevlar shell is fairly lightweight and we’ve found it to be comfortable. The quick-change shield system that Scorpion has developed is one of the easiest to use in the industry. The adjustable vents flow a lot of air and the liner and cheek pads are easily removable for washing. The matte finish on the helmet is attractive and well done.
Note on Matte Black: Looking for Matte Black? We have a special edition helmet called the Animal Within. Check it out with the link below.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Helmet fits perfectly! Much less wind noise than my previous HJC helmet. And I love the breath guard. (Read more...)
Loving the Scorpion helmet (with mirrored shield) and Icon gloves. They have held up admirably against some 5,500 miles of bugs, rocks and other day to day road encounters (see bugs on the helmet). Helmet has plenty of airflow without becoming a wind tunnel in itself. (Read more...)