Scorpion EXO-700 Fiore Helmet For Women
- Fiberglass/Kevlar™ Matrix Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort, EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
- SpeedShift® quick-change shield system (patent pending): easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear® no-fog faceshield: optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick® moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: breathable, easily removable and washable
- The Fiore comes standard with it’s own unique liner and cheek pads
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Custom liner and cheek pad kits: available in hot colors and wild patterns
- Snell/DOT Certified
A Note About Shields: These helmets (and virtually any other new helmet) are shipped with a clear face shield. The factory pictures sometimes show tinted and/or mirrored shields which can be purchased separately (see below).
Check out these similar products:
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
Our Two Cents
The EXO-700 Fiore helmet from Scorpion is a high quality helmet at a very reasonable price. The fiberglass/kevlar shell is fairly lightweight and we’ve found it to be comfortable. The quick-change shield system that Scorpion has developed is one of the easiest to use in the industry. The adjustable vents flow a lot of air and the liner and cheek pads are easily removable for washing. The graphics on the Fiore are pleasing and the finish quality is good.