Scorpion EXO-700 Animal Within Helmet
- Fiberglass/Kevlar Matrix Shell: quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort; EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear no-fog faceshield: optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: breathable, easily removable and washable
- Ventilation system: adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: enhanced fog-free performance
- Custom liner and cheek pads in leopard print
- Snell/DOT Certified
A Note About Shields: These helmets (and virtually any other new helmet) are shipped with a clear face shield. The factory pictures sometimes show tinted and/or mirrored shields which can be purchased separately (see below).
Check out these similar products:
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
Our Two Cents
What the heck is the “Animal Within” helmet? Well, it is what you get when you combine a black/gloss EXO-700 helmet with a premium Scorpion helmet liner. Scorpion created this combo for us and made us a smokin’ hot deal on them at the same time. A MotorcycleGear.com exclusive!
These EXO-700 helmets have been on sale for while, but all the good sizes in the black are otherwise sold out except this group of helmets made for us. Take advantage of the savings while the inventory remains in our Texas warehouse.
Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see a shot of how the liner looks installed in the helmet.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I was originally looking at the Icon Alliance helmet but was more pleased at how the Scorpion fit my head shape. This helmet is without a doubt one of the best bang-for-the-buck buys out there with all the features, its light weight, pretty quiet... (Read more...)
Have had the jacket, helmet and shield for almost a year. Jacket is great, warm and has lots if pockets inside and out. Vents to a good job of keeping air moving in warmer rides. (Read more...)