Scorpion EXO-1000 RPM Helmet
- Fiberglass/Kevlar™ Matrix Shell: quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort, EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- HelmetPump® permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads.
- SpeedView® an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields
- SpeedShift® quick-change shield system (patent pending): easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear® no-fog faceshield: optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick® moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
- Ventilation system: adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: enhanced fog-free performance
Check out these similar products:
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
Our Two Cents
The EXO-1000 RPM helmet from Scorpion has a lot of features for the money. The flip down sun visor can be very useful in rapidly changing light conditions. The quick-change shield system that Scorpion has developed is one of the easiest to use in the industry. You can control the amount of air flow with the adjustable vents and the liner and cheek pads are removable for washing. The Helmet Pump Fit System consists of a tiny pump located in the chin bar which allows you to customize the fit of the cheek pads which can be useful to optimize the fit of the helmet. The graphics are sharp and the paint and finish on the helmet is very well done.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
This is my second pair of Scorpion EXO-1100 helmet. What can I say, I really like it. Having the drop down sun visor is a must especially where I live and drive - always in and out of shadows and sunlight. (Read more...)