Scorpion EXO-750 Helmet - HyperSilver (One size left, XS)
- AirFit® cheek pad inflation system for exceptional comfort and personalized fitment
- Advanced Fiberglass/Kevlar® Shell: high-impact hand-laid matrix shell surrounds our dual-density EPS Liner
- Everclear® No-Fog Face Shield: fog-resistant interior coating offers crystal clear vision in cold conditions
- SpeedShift® Quick-Change Face Shield System: simple turn knobs that allow for tool-less shield changes in seconds
- Kwikwick® Moisture-Wicking Liner: removable and washable liner fabric pulls unwanted moisture away from you
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System: adjustable intake and exhaust ports force hot air out of the helmet
- Shield Lock/Vent Lever: lock the shield in the closed position or open it slightly for additional air
- Helmets sold with clear face shield
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
Our Two Cents
Special Purchase! This group of helmets has been languishing in Scorpions warehouse for a good while now and they were left with only small sizes and large sizes, so we were able to get these brand new, still-with-warranty helmets for a song. If we have your size, this is a deal for you!
The EXO-750 helmet from the Scorpion nest has several features that we like a lot. First, these helmets come with the AirFit® cheek pad inflation system which consists of a couple of air bladders behind the cheek pads; you’re able to easily inflate and deflate the bladders by simply pumping the dial. This makes for optimal cheek pad comfort and fit. The new locking face shield mechanism allows for a couple of options: you can lock it in a slightly open position to let in a little air flow at the bottom of the shield, you can lock it completely closed for security at speed or it can be unlocked to completely open the shield. They come in several popular colors and finishes that coordinate with just about any bike.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
This is all quality gear. I'm 6'7" and have very long arms. I ordered a large tall in the jacket and it fits perfectly. The jacket has a nice thick waterproof liner that you can wear as a separate jacket if you wish. I decided to write a review on... (Read more...)
The Scorpion EXO 750 is lighter than most others I tried on. Sizes do run large. Noise level is medium but nothing that some foam ear plugs can't knock out. Very comfortable although I don't seem to get a lot of ventilation. Hard to tell when it's... (Read more...)