River Road Rambler Chaps For Women (Two Left: 6 or 14)
- Quality, imported leather in a distressed finish has a great look and feel
- Leg openings feature snap closures and heavy-duty, full-length zipper for easy on/easy off
- Mesh lining covers to just below the knee and provides an additional layer that won’t cling to your pants
- Power stretch leather panel at the thigh allows for a more precise fit
- Additional zippered gussets provide an adjustable fit
The waist on these chaps is adjustable with lacing at the back and a belt in the front. In most cases, the waist can be adjusted to fit. The most important measurement is the thigh. Use the chart below to determine the right size for you, and don’t forget to measure while wearing your jeans! Also, some of the ladies in our office felt that the dress sizes weren’t a very good representation of fit (these run smaller than typical – a 10 might fit more like an 8) – so go by the thigh measurements we took in our office instead.
They can be hemmed to the ideal length. Before you hem, make sure to sit down, to get the desired length while on a motorcycle.
Our Two Cents
The Rambler Leather Motorcycle Chaps have a distressed finish to the black leather along the seams. Lace up back and belt front mean you can adjust the waist to size, and the cuffs have four snaps so you can hem them to the right length for you. Full length leg zippers make getting them on and off a breeze. The expansion zippers at the back of each leg and the stretch panels at the inner thighs make these things really comfortable too. Check out our custom pictures of these chaps by clicking the “View Larger Photos” link above.