River Road Caliber Jacket
- Premium, heavy-weight leather provides protection and comfort
- Zippered intake vents on each pre-curved sleeve and zippered rear vertical exhaust vents allow maximum air flow
- The removable, insulated, fully-sleeved liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices
- Snap down collar provides a secure fit
- Added protection comes from removable EVA foam armor in the shoulders, elbows and back
- Adjustable waist belt gives a more precise fit
Check out these similar products:
These jackets are sold by chest size. Choose the size that corresponds with your chest measurement (or suit coat size if you know it). We measured these jackets in our office and found them to fit true to size. The overall cut of these jackets is relaxed so there is not a lot of taper from the chest to the waist/belly. We’ve listed some estimated max belly sizes in the chart below. If you have a bit of a belly, then just make sure that your belly size does not exceed the max belly size of the jacket you are choosing.
|Chest/Jacket Size||Max Waist/Belly|
Our Two Cents
Nothing says “biker” more than the old Brando styled motorcycle jacket. The Caliber from River Road features an insulated liner for cold weather use, as well as zippered vents on the arms and back for the warmer months. The collar is snapped down to prevent flapping in the wind, and there are waist adjustment belts which can tighten up the bottom of the jacket. The two chest pockets are fairly small, but might be good for stashing a credit card for easy access at the pumps. In addition to the chest pockets, there are two zippered hand warmer pockets and two internal cargo pockets – so plenty of storage space. For protection, the Caliber jacket has removable EVA foam padding for the back, shoulders, and elbows. Click the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see the pictures we took of the Caliber here in our studio.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The caliber jacket is very comfortable with great looks and comfortable heavy leather. My chest measures 45 inches, but the Caliber in 44 fits me perfectly. In the riding position the sleeve length is great, and the jacket wears lighter than you would think. (Read more...)