Icon Hooligan 2 Threshold Jacket (White XXX)
- Durable fighter mesh chassis for maximum venting
- Heavyweight ballistic impact panels
- Stretch panels for increased mobility
- Removable CE Field Armor™ impact protectors at elbows and shoulders
- Custom molded dual-density foam back pad (upgradeable to Stryker CE back protector)
- Removable insulated liner
- Lined collar for comfort
- Internal zippered pocket for secure storage
- Relaxed Icon fit
Choose the size you’d normally buy in men’s clothing. The manufacturer provides this chart you can use to select a size based upon your chest and belly measurements. We find the chart is a pretty good representation of actual fit.
|Size||Max Chest||Max Belly|
Our Two Cents
The Hooligan 2 Threshold mesh jacket from Icon takes their great hot weather riding jacket and adds some understated graphics as well as racing badges. As far as construction goes, this jacket is just like the other Hooligan 2 jackets. It is very comfortable to wear, and should be great in the hot months of summer. The stretch panels on the front and back of each shoulder really give you range of motion and freedom to move around comfortably. The sides of this jacket are also made with a soft stretch fabric. Key impact areas at the elbows have heavyweight ballistic panels and some extra foam padding as well. There is dual density back armor and CE approved armor for the shoulders and elbows for impact protection. The Hooligan 2 also includes a fully sleeved insulated liner which will help extend the useful range of this jacket into the cooler months. Be sure to check out the larger photos of this jacket by clicking the “View Larger Images” link above.