HJC RPS-10 Mugello Helmet
- Advanced P.I.M Fiberglass: Super lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology; an advanced aerospace grade composite shell that delivers exceptional light weight and high impact properties
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- “ACS” Advanced channeling ventilation system: full front to back airflow flushes heat & humidity up & out
- RapidFire™ II Shield Replacement System: simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation (HJ-20 Shields]
- Optically-superior Pinlock®-prepared 2D Flat-Racing shield included
- Clear PinLock® insert included for the ultimate Fog-Resistant system (other color inserts sold separately, see Related Products below)
- 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal
- Multiple optional shields available; RST Mirrored, High Definition, smoke, dark smoke
- SilverCool Plus™ removable and washable interior
- Premium soft interior with Ginkgo Extract, moisture-wicking & odor-free with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric
- Optional cheek pad sizes available for a more custom fit
- Meets or Exceeds SNELL2010 & DOT Standards
To download an informative PDF about the new HJC RPS-10 helmet, click here.
Check out these similar products:
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Our Two Cents
We bought all the remaining stock in this helmet from our distributor in order to offer this fantastic price. Take advantage of the savings until they are gone!
The back story: Recently, HJC introduced a new line of helmets called the RPHA series (pronounced “are fugh”). This helmet is now their premium product in the US. It has an impressive list of features, and our price, at 10% off MSRP, puts them in the mid-$300’s.
Now, here’s where you get to save a bundle and get nearly the same HJC helmet for under $200; the RPS-10 helmets have now been retired and the remaining stock has been put on closeout. We bought all the remaining inventory of RPS-10 from our HJC distributor so look no further for your next helmet!
Take a look at the list of specs for both the RPS-10 (above) and the new RPHA series. You’ll see that they are essentially identical. Also, have a look at the close-up photos of each product. If you are good at Where’s Waldo, you’ll notice a slight change to the front chin vent and a slightly different shield pivot mechanism… but otherwise they look identical. :: Paul, 09-10-12
Oh, and in case you were wondering, here is some info on the term “Mugello”.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The HJC RPS-10 is awesome ! It's so light and actually fits my long oval head. I also have much less wind turbulence on the Interstate with this helmet. The design and paint on the helmet are top notch.
Feel the lightness indeed! There are so many great things to say about the RPS-10, I don't have the space. The price was the first great thing I noticed, of course, but once I got it the weight (or lack of) blew me away. Then there are the vents, ... (Read more...)