HJC RPS-10 Ben Spies Monster Helmet (XL or XXL)
- Advanced P.I.M Fiberglass: Lightest Snell 2010 helmet on the market! Precision woven fiberglass, carbon fiber and aramid fibers gives the RPS-10 exceptional light weight and high impact properties
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- “ACS” Advanced channeling ventilation system: full front to back airflow flushes heat & humidity up & out
- RapidFire™ II Shield Replacement System: simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation (HJ-20 Shields]
- Ships with optically-superior Pinlock®-prepared 2D Flat-Racing shield with INCLUDED clear Pinlock® insert
- 2-Stage shield closure system with one-touch center locking system makes for an extremely tight and secure seal
- Multiple optional shields available; RST Mirrored, high definition, smoke, dark smoke
- SilverCool Plus™ removable and washable interior
- Premium soft interior with Ginkgo Extract, moisture-wicking & odor-free with advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric
- Optional cheek pad sizes available for a more custom fit
- Meets or Exceeds SNELL2010 & DOT Standards
To download an informative PDF about the new HJC RPS-10 helmet, click here.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Our Two Cents
The RPS-10 from HJC is an incredibly lightweight helmet at a very reasonable price, especially when you compare it to some of the upper end helmets coming from Shoei and Arai. The Ben Spies Monster graphics are nicely done, a fitting tribute to the phenomenal MotoGP racer who is having such a great year. The helmet comes with a Pinlock-ready shield, which allows you to change the insert to match riding conditions; this particular helmet also includes a clear insert. All-in-all, a very impressive addition to HJC’s line-up of quality helmets.