HJC CL-16 Machine Helmet (Small, XL or XXL)
- Advanced lightweight polycarbonate composite shell
- Superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Optically superior PinLock® Faceshield provides 95% UV protection
- Clear PinLock® insert included for the ultimate Fog-Resistant system
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System for quick, secure, tool-less removal & installation (HJ-09 shields fit this helmet]
- 2-Stage shield closure mechanism compresses shield into eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal
- Multiple optional shields available (see Related Products below)
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat & humidity up & out
- Removable & washable interior
- SpeedCool™ anti-bacterial moisture-wicking & odor-free fabric
- Meets or exceeds SNELL & DOT standards (3XL DOT only]
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Our Two Cents
Update: We bought this group of CL-16s at a great price when the new CL-17s were introduced. The CL-16/17 models are the ‘bread and butter” of the HJC line and you can rest assured you’ll like this lid… and the price can’t be beat! :: Paul, 10-04-14
The CL-16 helmets from HJC are an unbelievable value in a good quality helmet. It’s fairly lightweight, comfortable and has easy to operate mechanisms. It comes with a Pinlock faceshield and fog-free insert, adding even more value to a relatively inexpensive helmet. I really like the Machine graphics; pretty cool.
Our friends at Web Bike World have completed a VERY comprehensive review of this helmet. Check it out here.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I have received my helmet super fast. The helmet fits great looks great and is both snell and dot aproved! Say whaaaat! (Read more...)