Held Rain Star Gloves (One left in XXXL)
- Goatskin palm
- Supple cowhide back
- Outlast® lining (100% polyester) on back
- Pique push-pull lining (100% polyester)
- Gore-Tex® membrane (100% polyester with 100% polyurethane coating)
- Special flat seams
- Velcro adjustment at wrists & cuffs
- Elasticated leather panels on back, thumb & fingers
- Perforated leather back
- Visor wipe
- Leather covered hard plastic knuckle protection
- Highly abrasion-resistant stingray leather, under-laid with shock-absorbing gel on ball of thumb
- 3M Scotchlite™reflective piping
More Info: this document explains some of the features listed above.
(not all Held models have all the features listed; use your back button after viewing)
Note on Pricing: We find ourselves with too many size 7 gloves, so you can save more on those right now!
Held gloves are sold in glove sizes rather than the normal “alpha” sizes you are used to in the US. But fear not, we offer a comprehensive guide to choosing a Held glove size for you:
And here is some information about the long term care of Held gloves:
Our Two Cents
The Rain Star gloves from Held are for the rider who appreciates quality and requires serious protection in a rain glove. Wow! I really like the overall look and feel of this glove! As rain gloves go, I don’t think I’ve tried on a glove that looked or felt better than this one. The armor consists of a leather covered hard plastic knuckle protector and the side of the hand is reinforced with stingray leather for abrasion resistance. A Gore-Tex® membrane is employed to keep your hands dry, and the lining is designed to regulate temperature inside the glove for further comfort. Reflective piping helps you be seen in inclement weather and at night. Last but not least, there is a handy rubber wiper on the left index finger to swipe your shield. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some excellent close up pictures.