FirstGear Mojave Gloves - 2011 (One Left, Size Small)
- Goat leather palm and back; lighter and more flexible than cowhide
- Perforated leather for ventilation
- Palm gel pad reduces vibration
- Box-finger construction with side stretch panels for a comfortable fit
- Pre-curved fingers for a natural feel when riding
- Adjustable wrist strap for a custom fit
- Elastic wrist for retention
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The FirstGear Mojave gloves are made of a goatskin leather that is thin and soft right out of the package, so there will be minimal break in time. These gloves have a reinforced palm as well as padding over the knuckles on the back of the hand. Stretch panels on the first two fingers provide some flexibility, while a Velcro wrist strap keeps the gloves secure on your hands. These gloves are also heavily perforated for excellent hot weather ventilation. In addition to the perforations, a breathable fabric is used between the fingers. To see some photos of these gloves from our in house studio, click the “View Larger Images” link above.