Fieldsheer Breeze 3.0 Jacket for Women (Just a Few Left)
- Ultra-breathable Polytitanium Mesh® outer shell
- YKK front zipper closure
- CE approved armor in shoulders and elbows with SP Memory Foam® back pad
- Adjustable Velcro® waist tabs
- Phoslite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Removable rainblocker liner
- Two hand warmer pockets, zippered map pocket and two waterproof cargo lining pockets
- Microfiber padded mandarin collar
- 8” zipper pants connection plus universal belt snap
This jacket is sold in alpha sizes. You can go here for a conversion chart for dress sizes and chest measurement. The ladies in our office felt that the size chart fairly represented the fit of this jacket but if anything may fit on the larger side. So if you are between sizes, we’d encourage you to choose the smaller.
Our Two Cents
The name of this jacket says it all. The Breeze 3.0 is made of a mesh material which will allow air to flow right through to your body, keeping you cool on those hot summer days. When things cool off or it starts to rain, you can install the rainblock liner, which will do a good job of keeping you dry and blocking the wind. Two zippers and a few snaps are all it takes to install and remove the liner, so it’s easy in and out. For protection, there is CE approved armor for the elbows and shoulders, and an SP memory foam back pad. A Velcro adjustable waist, Velcro sleeve closures, and snap sleeve take ups allow for a custom fit. Take a look at our custom pictures of this jacket to see closeups of all the features.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I love this jacket!!! I'm about 6'1" and it was long enough for my torso. The custom fit velcro on the waist and the snaps on the elbows adjusted perfectly to my size. I decided to write a review on this product because a I truly believe that it h... (Read more...)