Fieldsheer Titanium Air 4.0 Pants
- Ultra-breathable Polytitanium Mesh® outer shell with Maxtena® overlay in high impact areas
- CE approved armor in knees
- 3-step adjustable knee armor pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® waist tabs with elastic stretch panel at sides
- Elasticized stretch panel at knees and lower waist for added flexibility
- Phoslite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Zip-out quilted liner with 100g polyfill insulation
- Two front hand pockets
- 8” zipper jacket connection
Check out these similar products:
Below is the sizing chart as provided by Fieldsheer:
|Inseam Inches||33||33 1/2||34||34 1/2||35||35||35|
We checked these pants in several different sizes and they were all consistent with the above sizing chart.
Our Two Cents
The Titanium Air 4.0 pants are a basic mesh pant great for cool to hot weather riding. These pants do come with an insulated liner which extends their usable range quite a bit, but since the shell is mesh they won’t keep you super warm when it gets colder (too much air will get through to you). Where these pants will do very well is in warmer climates. With the liner out these will flow a lot of air and should do a great job of keeping you cool. For safety the key impact areas (knees, hips, and seat) of the pants are overlaid with a solid textile material. There is also CE approved armor for the knees and SP Memory Foam pads in the hips. Phoslite reflective piping helps you to be seen at night. For comfort there is an adjustable Velcro waist, and another nice feature: Velcro adjustment on the calves. This should help keep the pant legs from flapping around at speed. Take a look at our custom pictures of these pants by clicking the above link.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Fieldsheer Titanium Pants, Tourmaster Epic Jacket.....XXL Both fit great.....good flexibility, armor stays in place, good quality materials. Nice job you guys!!