Fieldsheer Aqua Sport 2.0 Jacket (Sizes XL or XXL)
- 600D Carbolex® outer shell
- YKK front zipper closures
- CE approved armor in shoulders and elbows with SP Memory Foam® back pad
- Phoslite® reflective piping for increased nighttime visibility
- Rainguard® 100% waterproof, breathable barrier
- Adjustable Velcro® waist tabs
- Ram Air® shoulder and back vents for maximum air flow
- Zip-out full sleeve quilted liner with 100g polyfill insulation
- Adjustable upper and lower sleeve take ups help secure armor in place
- Two hand warmer pockets, zippered map pocket and two cargo lining pockets plus phone and cargo pockets on removable liner
- Microfiber padded mandarin collar
- 8” zipper pant connection plus universal belt snap
This jacket is sold in alpha sizes. You can go here for a conversion chart if you know your chest size. We recommend you measure your chest and belly to make sure you are selecting a jacket big enough to accommodate both. The belly size in this jacket will be about 6” less than the chest size (for example, a 46 jacket will have a max belly of about 40”).
Our Two Cents
The Aqua Sport is a nice looking textile jacket available in either solid black or two-tone (grey or blue with black). It has all the features you would expect in a good riding jacket and it’s offered at a price that is a good value for all that you get (IMHO). There is CE approved armor in the shoulders and elbows, as well as the SP Memory Foam® back pad, all of which is removable. For cold weather there is a fully sleeved liner, and if the weather turns wet, there is a built in Rainguard® mid-liner which is waterproof yet still breathable. When things warm up, the insulated liner can be removed and there are small vents at the shoulders and one rear exit vent across the back. I wouldn’t expect too much cooling from these vents as they aren’t very large and the Rainguard® liner will block some of the breeze as well. You’ll want to go for a mesh jacket when the weather really warms up. For a custom fit, the sleeves, wrists, and waist are all adjustable. There is an 8-inch zipper for attachment to compatible pants, as well as a snap loop which you can hook to a belt loop on jeans. This jacket includes two hand warmer pockets, a document pocket, two pockets in the removable liner as well as two more cargo pockets on the interior of the jacket itself, so lots of places to carry your stuff. Click on the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see detailed photos of all the features.