Cortech by Tour Master Mod Denim Pants
- 13.5 oz distressed denim construction provides comfortable durability
- Perforated leather panels are used as lining in the impact areas to provide added protection
- Double stitched construction throughout
- Single button fly and zipper closure
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with an adjustable positioning system
- Traditional five pocket design; two rear pockets, two hand pockets and a change pocket
- Belt loops allow the secure addition of a waist belt
Check out these similar products:
These pants are offered in waist size and inseam length. Select a size based on the size you normally wear in jeans or slacks. We spot checked a range of sizes with a tape and amazingly the measured sizes are accurate.
Our Two Cents
The Mod denim pants are a great choice for the rider who wants more protection than denim can offer but with the style and comfort of a favorite pair of jeans. These pants have a classic “stone washed” look and are quite comfortable. Basically the only thing separating these pants from a normal pair of jeans is the protective features. The pants come with removable CE approved knee armor that can be adjusted for a comfortable height (with Velcro). In addition to the armor, the knees and seat of the pants are reinforced with perforated leather for added abrasion protection. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of the pants and their features. We’ve turned the pants inside out to show where the leather reinforcements are installed.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Thank you New Enough for a great deal on your excellent products! The boots and pants both fit and feel great and work out great for hot or mild SoCal weather. You guys provide top quality at an unbeatable value! (Read more...)
The Scorpion Magnum gloves are great. Felt broken in as soon as they came out of the box. A little cold in winter, though. (Read more...)