Cortech by Tour Master Adrenaline Gloves
- Grade A, Aniline drum-dyed goatskin backhand and gauntlet with perforated goatskin forchettes (material in between the fingers)
- Supple abrasion-resistant kangaroo skin palm with an anti-slip silicone grip panel
- Molded polyurethane knuckle with TPR finger and gauntlet armor
- Pre-curved palm and fingers combined with articulated backhand and finger panels to reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity
- Dual gauntlet cuff with a 360 degree full circumference wrist closure strap
- Soft brushed fleece interior lining
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Adrenaline glove is a comfortable sport/street style glove with substantial protection. This is a good choice for a rider that wants more protective features than a standard short cuff street glove, but doesn’t want to spent an arm and a leg on a full-on racing glove. This style offers some good protection to the back of the hand by way of a molded knuckle guard and some smaller molded rubber armor on the fingers. The main construction in the palm is kangaroo skin that is soft and gives great feel for the controls. The palm of the glove has padding for some impact and abrasion protection, and there is a thin “anti-slip silicone grip panel” that seems like it would work really well. The gauntlet also has some molded armor protecting the outside of your wrist, and there is a Velcro cuff closure for a custom fit over your sleeves. The cut of the glove is pre-curved for motorcycling so the gloves feel natural for gripping the handlebars. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of this glove.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Now for the gloves. Two major problems. Cortech cares more about making a glove that looks nice that they do one that is comfortable. (Read more...)