Arai RX-Q Helmet (Flo Yellow, Large or XL)
- Completely new street helmet based on RX7
- Intermediate oval fit
- New wider eyeport, same as Corsair V
- Advanced ventilation
- Smaller, more aerodynamic shell shape
- Hyper-ridge circles lower shell to improve strength and aerodynamics
- Retractable chin spoiler
- Has emergency cheek pad removal system along with removable neck roll
- One piece bottom edge trim
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Click Here to see detailed descriptions of all of these features.
Please Note: We can only ship Arai products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories (excluding Guam) and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges: If you need to return an Arai helmet in exchange for another size/model of Arai helmet (within the time frame/conditions of our normal return terms) MotorcycleGear.com will cover the cost of returning the first Arai helmet to our warehouse. Please contact us during normal business hours to make this arrangement.
$589.95 - $609.95, Our Price:
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64cm|
This chart is just a starting point for determining the correct size Arai for you. For an in-depth look at Arai helmet sizing, click here
External Links for Fit Help: