Alpinestars SP-2 Gloves
- Sport riding glove
- Full-grain leather construction
- Leather with synthetic suede palm reinforcements for improved grip and protection
- Carbon fiber knuckle protection with split knuckle construction for flex comfort
- Rubber pad inserts to protect palm from abrasion
- Velcro® cuff closure with TPR logo on upper wrist
- TPR logos and details with printed logos
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The SP-2 glove is a comfortable sport/street style glove with a good amount of protection, all for under $100. This glove will work well for the street rider that wants a little more protection than the average short cuff street style provides. The glove offers some good protection to the back of the hand by way of a molded carbon fiber knuckle guard. The palm of the glove has some padding and synthetic suede reinforcement for added grip and abrasion protection. These gloves are a bit lighter weight than racing gloves and will pack in a small space such as a pocket when not in use. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of this glove.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
A great pair of gloves for a great price. Fit was true to size, I have 9 1/2in hand and XL was fine. This was my first time using Motorcycle Gear and I will certainly use them again.
Excellent glove! Quality and comfortable and shipping was quick! It arrived in Brazil and in my hands quickly