Alpinestars Raven Gloves
- Breathable stretch material panels for comfort and fit
- Mesh panels at fingers, thumb and cuff for added ventilation
- Synthetic suede palm with leather reinforcements for improved grip and protection
- Neoprene cuff and synthetic suede strap for comfort and a secure fit
- Knuckle and fingers have EVA foam padding with leather reinforcements for added impact protection
- Reflective piping details for added visibility
- TPR and micro-injected logos
Check out these similar products:
These gloves run small compared to the major brands we’ve carried, I’d say an entire size. I would recommend selecting a size larger than you normally wear. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Raven glove is a good lightweight warm weather riding glove. The glove is comfortable and should give a good feel for the controls. Mesh panels on the back of the fingers and base of the hand will help keep you cool on hot rides. There is some dense padding on the back of the hand and the base of the palm which provides some impact and abrasion protection (although a glove like this will only provide minimal protection overall). Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of these gloves.