Alpinestars MotoGP 110 Jacket (One Left, Blue 54)
- 1.2-1.4mm full-grain leather and perforated leather construction
- Stretch Kevlar® fabric panels
- Removable CE certified bio armor elbow and shoulder protectors
- Chest pad compartments with PE protection (Alpinestars Bionic Chest Guards available as accessory upgrade)
- Pre-curved sleeves for riding comfort
- Removable thermal vest liner
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to select Alpinestars leather pants
- YKK zippers
- Back protector pocket compartment with a foam back pad (CE certified RC back protector available as accessory)
- Leather flex zone for optimal waist fit
- Printed, embroidered and patched Alpinestars and MotoGP® logos
This product is sold in European sizes. You can choose a European size based upon your US chest size using Alpinestars’ sizing chart. And for those who may have a bit of a belly, we encourage you to consider our estimated max belly sizes listed below. Choose a jacket size that will accommodate both your chest and your belly. Keep in mind that this is a highly fitted jacket, so choosing a size based upon these recommendations will result in a snug fit which should be comfortable while sitting on the bike, but may be restrictive while standing and walking. Those who don’t like a snug fit should either consider another style or buy one size larger than recommended.
|Euro Size||Max Chest Size (inches)||Max Belly Size (inches)|
Our Two Cents
The Moto GP 110 leather jacket is designed to provide the best abrasion protection (that only leather can provide), but a good portion of the torso and sleeves are made with perforated leather so that the jacket can be comfortably worn in warmer weather. And to extend the comfortable use range of this jacket down into cooler weather, you can zip in the removable vest type thermal liner. The liner will block some of the air that comes through the perforated leather and provide some needed insulation. The shoulders and elbows are equipped with removable CE approved armor. There is also foam padding in the back and chest that can be upgraded to the optional CE approved back and chest protectors (see links below). The jacket also has some convenience pockets; two lower front pockets and one interior document pocket. A full circumference zipper is included for attachment to Alpinestars pants. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good closeups of this jacket and its features.