Alpinestars Apex Drystar Gloves - 2010
- Goatskin glove chassis with padded textile palm reinforcements
- Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane
- Molded PU knuckle and foam padding on fingers
- Ultra-flexible accordion textile on top of the hand and around the thumb
- Full-length wrist gauntlet with dual wrist adjustment and accordion panel on long wrist closure tab
- Soft, insulated velour lining
- Heat-molded, foam-injected Astars logo and Astar rivet on wrist strap
- Embroidered Astar logo on forefinger
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Apex Drystar gloves are a great choice for a waterproof, insulated glove for colder weather. They are constructed of a unique combination of goat skin leather and spandex panels, offering the protection of leather but remaining flexible. The Apex Drystar is a full gauntlet glove with a secure wrist strap plus a Velcro gauntlet closure which should offer good protection and keep the gloves securely in place in case of a fall. For additional protection, the gauntlet and back of the fingers are padded, and there is a molded knuckle protector under the leather as well. The insulation on these gloves is a very soft, almost velvet like, fleece material which feels like it would keep your hands nice and warm on colder days. The Drystar® liner works in conjunction to keep your hands dry as well. Take a look at our studio pictures of these gloves by clicking the “View Larger Pictures” link above.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Fantastic gloves for the $$! Nice and toasty and so far they've kept me dry in the few Seattle wet days we've had. Look forward to using these during the winter season. While I'm usually a LG in a few other brands, MD seems to be perfect for me... (Read more...)
Hello Team We had an interaction in the year 2011 & it was absolutely pleasing, however I couldn't do a business from you guys at that point; But you've always been on my mind for anything with riding gears due to our pleasing conversation. Na... (Read more...)