AGV Sport Veloce Jacket (Just a Couple Left)
- A combination of supple glove leather and polyester textile fully mesh jacket that is reinforced with high abrasion resistant ballistic nylon in high impact areas for optimum protection, durability and comfort
- Removable waterproof and breathable Reissa liner zips in over a permanent mesh lining
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- CE approved dual-density shoulder and elbow protectors
- 8mm thick memory foam upper back pad supplemented by four additional, separate, foam pads that are integrated into the jacket’s shell
- Perforated chest, belly, and front of upper arms and back for maximum cooling on hot days
- Moisture wicking material is used in the collar for maximum riding comfort
- Pre-curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort
- Reflective piping is used on the front sleeves and rear of the jacket for safety
- Extra long zipper pulls are used on all zippers
- Dual sleeve gather snaps are used on each arm for maximum comfort
- Waist connection zipper for pant attachment
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Inside vertical pocket
- Permanent mesh lining
- Adjustable Velcro waist tabs
- Aerodynamic and protective vented back hump
Check out these similar products:
These jackets are sold in US chest sizes. Below is AGV Sport’s sizing chart. Sleeve length measurements are taken from the shoulder seam to the cuff.
We measured a selection of these jackets in our office and found them to run fairly true to size. One thing to note is the sleeves on these jackets are extra roomy. We recommend these jackets for men who have average or large arms, but if you have thinner arms, you may find the sleeves to be more loose than you’d like.
Our Two Cents
Here’s a closeout you’ll find only at Motorcyclegear.com! We bought all the remaining US inventory in this style. Enjoy the savings while the inventory remains. When our stock is sold, there will be no more! Our product comments: The Veloce jacket is a mostly-mesh jacket but with leather used in parts of the sleeves and torso. The leather adds a nice style touch and will increase the abrasion resistance in those areas. For more impact protection, there are also padded panels on the shoulders and upper arms. The jacket is adjustable for fit with take-ups in the sleeve area and waist (but see our sizing comment above about fit). Another very unique feature of this jacket is its aerodynamic speed hump. Normally only found on high end leather race jackets and suits, the speed hump helps to prevent the neck from wrenching forward in a crash by forming a bridge between your back and the back of your helmet. Being an all-mesh design, this jacket is primarily for use in hot weather, but for cooler days, there is a waterproof, breathable liner which can be installed in the jacket. The Veloce also has generous amounts of reflective piping and logos on the front and back of the jacket. Take a look at our pics to see the reflective material in action as well as other features of the Veloce jacket. Click “View Larger Images” above.