AGV Sport SP7 Gloves
- A full length sport-racing glove
- Constructed of premium cowhide leather with high tear strength and abrasion resistance
- Soft and comfortable interior
- Leather reinforced palm, thumb and outside of little finger for maximum abrasion resistance
- Extra palm pad is positioned on the base of the palm
- Perforated leather panels between the fingers
- An extra impact pad is positioned on the outside of the hand before the wrist
- Genuine carbon fiber armor with shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles for extra protection
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- Double finger vents for maximum air-flow
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- A pleated leather panel is used in the upper hand for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Wrist strap with protective cover
- Single cuff closure with shock absorbing foam padding in the wrist area
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The SP7 gloves from AGV Sport are a good option for a low cost full gauntlet race glove. A single Velcro gauntlet closure and a secure wrist strap keep the gloves secure on your hands, and they offer very robust protection normally reserved for more expensive gloves. A large carbon fiber knuckle protector not only looks great, but also provides excellent protection for the back of the hand. The back of the wrist is protected with foam padding, and the sides of the gauntlet and hand feature some molded sliders that will help prevent the gloves from catching on the pavement. The palm is reinforced with extra layers of leather, as well as some padding at the base of the hand. The SP7’s should work well in mild to hot climates. There are dual air scoops on the first three fingers, and large perforations between each finger. While these gloves do not have external stitching (the seams are sewn inside the fingers) we found them to be comfortable and the internal stitching helps clean up the look of the glove. We have taken several photos of these gloves in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Fieldsheer Overglove 2.0 - Black, Size Large thru XL......great in the rain, just remember to tuck them into your sleve or the water will run down your arm into the glove Cortech GX Air 2 Gloves - Yellow, Size XL.....nice gloves for warm or w... (Read more...)