AGV Sport Solare Textile Jacket Without Liner (Just a Few Left)
- A 100% polyester textile and mesh jacket for durability and comfort
- Full mesh lining
Removable waterproof liningthis jacket does not have a removable lining
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- 8mm thick memory foam back pad
- Full mesh chest, belly, back and front of arms for maximum cooling on hot days
- Moisture wicking material is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Reflective piping is used on the front and rear of the jacket for safety
- Heavy duty seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- Extra long zipper pulls are used on all zippers
- Sleeve gather straps are used on each arm for maximum comfort
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Inside horizontal and vertical pockets, one of which is designed to be a media pocket
- Adjustable Velcro waist tabs
- Two position cuff snaps
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Revised 06-21-12: We find these jackets run a bit smaller than AGV’s sizing chart might suggest. We measured each size and developed the table below to let you know the max chest on each size. The small and medium size jackets run a bit smaller than a “normal” Small and Medium, but the other sizes run about like you’d expect.
Our Two Cents
Once upon a time, AGV Sport made the Solare jacket without a removable waterproof liner, and those jackets are what you see for sale on this product page…. cheap, I might add. If you wanted the Solare WITH the liner, then take the link at the bottom of this page. If you are OK with a Solare jacket that does not have the liner, you are in the right place. My review of this jacket: This closeout deal is for a Solare mesh jacket without a removable waterproof lining. The Solare Textile/Mesh jacket is an ideal jacket for hot climates. The majority of the jacket is mesh, and should allow a good amount of air to flow through the jacket, keeping you cool on those hot summer days (just don’t get stuck in traffic!). We found the Solare to be very comfortable, with a nice adjustable fit and flexible armor. There are waist adjustment belts as well as sleeve take ups which help keep the armor in place. Reflective piping runs across the front and back of the torso and sleeves, and a high-vis color is available – a definite plus! For storage, there are two exterior hand pockets with zippers, and the interior has a cargo pocket and cell phone pocket. CE approved armor is included for the elbows and shoulders, and there is a memory foam back pad as well. The lower back, shoulders, and outer sleeves are all a solid textile material which serves as extra crash protection in those areas. Note: We took a bunch of photos of the features of these jackets when they first came out, so please have a look at those since these jackets have the same exact feature list except for the waterproof, removable lining.