AGV Sport Pella Perforated Leather Jacket (46 thru 54)
- Full leather construction with perforated leather front and rear for maximum ventilation
- 1.0mm (body) to 1.2mm (impact areas) extra soft top grain leather
- Full mesh lining
- Removable CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- 1cm thick memory foam back protector
- Moisture wicking neoprene in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Pre-curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort
- Waist connection zipper for pant attachment
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- Custom zip pulls on each zipper
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Inside horizontal and vertical pockets
- Inside waterproof media pocket consists of cell phone pocket and iPod pocket with earphone wire opening and tab for tangle free use
- Subtle brand labeling for a simple, classic look
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These jackets are sold in US chest sizes. Below is AGV Sport’s sizing chart. Sleeve length measurements are taken from the shoulder seam to the cuff.
We measured a random selection of the Pella leather jackets and found that they run true to size. Keep in mind the waist size listed is for your waist, not belly. According to our measurements, these jackets will fit if your belly is no larger than 4 inches less than the chest size listed. For example, a size 46 jacket would accommodate a max chest of 46 inches and a max belly of about 42 inches.
Our Two Cents
Our AGV distributor decided to close out the remaining inventory of the Pella jackets so we bought them all. Take advantage of the savings while the inventory remains in our stock: Here are our previous product comments: For those who like an understated style and those who don’t want to be a rolling billboard, the Pella leather jacket from AGV Sport will be a good option for you. This quality leather jacket has a plain style with a sport cut that should work for a variety of riders. The only logos on this jacket are an embroidered AGV logo on the back of the neck and the front of the collar. They are in black so they are kind of hard to see. The Pella perforated version has a lot of perforations over the entire front and back of the torso. Only the impact areas on the outside of the shoulders and down the length of the arms are solid leather. The perforated leather will allow good air flow which makes this jacket a good choice for mild to hot weather use. For hot weather, perforated leather will provide better abrasion protection than mesh/textile alternatives. Additional protection comes from CE approved armor in the shoulders and elbows, as well as a memory foam back pad. Two hand warmer pockets and and two internal storage pockets allow you to carry your things easily. The inner right side pocket is labeled for an MP3 player and includes a rubber grommet to pass headphone wires through which is a nice touch. But we found that you’d need to cut the fabric behind the grommet to make use of it (not really a big deal, but worth mentioning). There’s also a Velcro strap further up the inside of the jacket to help manage the wires. The fit of this jacket is definitely sporty, with snug fit, pre-curved arms and a tapered waist. The only complaint I have is the neck comes up a bit high and is stiff, hitting me right in the Adams apple. Hopefully that would soften up over time and of course you don’t have to zip it up all the way. We have taken several pictures of this jacket in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to take a look.