AGV Sport Monza One Piece Suit
- 1.2mm (body) to 1.4mm (impact areas) premium, top-grain leather construction for optimum protection, durability and comfort
- Removable and washable mesh liner
- CE approved dual-density knee, shoulder and elbow protectors
- 10mm thick memory foam back protector
- Extra padding is also provided in the chest and tail bone areas
- External titanium shoulder caps
- Perforated chest, belly, and upper legs for maximum cooling on hot race days
- Two zip open vents are featured on the back
- Moisture wicking neoprene in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Aerodynamic and protective back hump
- Pre-curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort
- Reflective features are used in the AGV Sport logos for safety
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- Extra long zipper pull is used on the 2-way main zipper
- Teramid Kevlar fabric is used in the crotch and fully down the leg as well as under and down the arms for maximum comfort
- Pleated leather panels are used in multiple locations for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Equipped with replaceable knee pucks
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
Here is AGV’s chart for race suits. If you compare the suit size to the max chest size listed, you will see that they run small as compared to most suits, which means you will have to buy one size larger than normal.
|Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)||Sleeve (in)||Inseam (in)|
Our Two Cents
Here is some additional info supplied to us by our distributor, Motonation, at the time we bought this closeout (Aug/12). This is information they used for marketing as a result of a favorable review on this suit:
This is Motonation’s interpretation of a review from Trackdaymag.com : Trackdaymag.com had previously tested the AGV Sport Laguna one piece leather suit and wrote nothing but rave reviews. So when they tested the AGVSPORT Monza one piece suit, the midlevel leather race suit had some big shoes to fill. Instead of comparing the Monza to other suits in the $800 dollar price range, Trackdaymag.com instead opted to compare it to the Laguna. They were certainly curious to find out where the $200 price difference would come from. However, they struggled to find the differences. In terms of protection, it was hard to even tell one from the other.) The AGV Sport Monza race suit was designed with 1.4mm-1.6mm thick leather, and includes a removable and washable liner inside. As with the Laguna, the Monza suit boasts remarkable stitching that makes it nearly impossible to wear through the seams in a crash. In terms of comfort, the Monza one piece suit is on par with the Laguna. Pleaded leather panels and Teramid Kevlar are used to ensure the suit conforms well to the rider’s body. Similar to the majority of AGVSPORT products the arms are also pre-curved on the Monza leather suit for a comfortable fit right off the rack. Trackdaymag.com declared the Monza a great bargain. It mimics the Laguna in terms of exceptional design, price, and material. This suit looks far more expensive than it is, so if you want a product that rivals a $1200 suit, but your wallets currently on the light side- the AGVSPORT Monza one piece leather suit is for you.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
HEY I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT MY PURCHASE OF GEAR 'OUTSTANDINGLY AWESOME"...........AGV SPORT LEATHERS AND VEMAR PATRIOT HELMET........
Great price on a great suit! I'm 5'10" about 200. I was confident buying this suit based on a review from someone that was the same size as me. The 48 fits perfect on top. The legs and lower back area are a little loose. Not that bad in ridin... (Read more...)