AGV Sport Monza Gloves (Size Small)
- A full length sport-racing glove
- Constructed of premium cowhide leather with high tear strength and abrasion resistance
- Soft and comfortable interior
- Textured high grip reinforced palm for secure handling
- Hard metal mesh armor with shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles for extra protection
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- Textured high grip material used on the inside of the first two fingers
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- Air pad at base of upper hand and thumb for extra protection
- Elastic panel in wrist with a wrist strap for a snug fit
- Double cuff closure with shock absorbing foam padding in the wrist area
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Monza gloves from AGVsport are an entry level full gauntlet racing glove. The use of metal mesh in the knuckle protectors is unique and provides a different look from the norm. On the hand these gloves feel substantial and it seems that they would hold up well in a crash. Double stitching and reinforced impact areas give the glove a solid feel. The gauntlet of the glove features a double Velcro closure and is padded, and there is also a wrist strap which secures the gloves to the base of your hand. To see some detailed photos of these gloves, click the “View Larger Images” link above.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The Icon Field Armor Mil-Spec Vest provides a high level of protection (thankfully not crash-tested yet) while allowing me to ride without a full jacket in the Florida heat. Its getting to the point in the seasons where I have to wear this over a leather jacket, but it is comfortable even then. The hi-viz yellow definitely helps me get seen by the somnambulent drivers around here. (Read more...)
The AGV Monza gloves is nice and fits true to the sizing. The seams are on the inside, but they feel comfortable; and since they are on the inside, the outside looks a bit better/cleaner. Leather is not super soft, but with break-in, they should b... (Read more...)