AGV Sport Laguna Mesh Jacket (One Left: Black Large)
- A 100% polyester textile and mesh jacket that is highly reinforced with high abrasion resistant ballistic nylon for optimum protection, durability and comfort
- Removable waterproof and breathable Reissa liner zips in over a permanent mesh lining. Liner features one pocket and may be worn separately as a windbreaker
- CE approved dual-density shoulder and elbow protectors
- 8mm thick memory foam upper chest and upper and lower back padding
- Molded plastic air vents are positioned on the shoulders
- External Titanium shoulder caps
- Perforated chest, belly, and front of upper arms and back for maximum cooling on hot days
- Moisture wicking material is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Pre-curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort
- Reflective piping is used on the front and rear of the jacket for safety
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- Extra long zipper pulls are used on all zippers
- Dual sleeve gather snaps are used on each arm for maximum comfort
- Pleated textile panels are used in multiple locations for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Waist connection zipper for pant attachment
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Inside horizontal and vertical pockets, one of which is designed to be a media pocket
- Adjustable Velcro waist tabs
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Note on Pricing: AGV lowed the MSRP on this product on 04-15-13 and therefore we can offer it cheaper, which makes it just like a closeout. The MSRP listed is the “original” MSRP.
These jackets are sold in US chest sizes. Below is AGV Sport’s sizing chart. Sleeve length measurements are taken from the shoulder seam to the cuff.
We measured a selection of these jackets in our office and found them to run fairly true to size. The Laguna has a more sporty cut to it, which means the arms fit snug and the waist tapers down from the chest. If you are between sizes, I would suggest picking the larger of the two.
Our Two Cents
The Laguna is a very nice mesh/textile jacket with a race inspired sport fit that should work well in warmer temperatures. The inner sleeves and center of the front and back of the torso are an open weave mesh which will allow a lot of air to flow through the jacket while riding. The sides of the jacket, shoulders, and outer sleeves are all a solid textile material for good abrasion resistance. There are external titanium plates in the shoulders as well as CE approved internal shoulder and elbow armor. Memory foam padding is used in the upper chest and lower back, and there is a sturdy back protector included as well. The fit of the Laguna is definitely sporty, it tapers down at the waist and the arms are snug. This helps keep the armor in place in an accident and also prevents excess material from flapping in the wind. The sleeves have upper and lower snaps to take up any slack, and the waist has Velcro adjustments on either side. Stretch panels are found at the elbows to keep you comfortable in the riding position. Reflective piping is used on the front and rear of the jacket to aid nighttime visibility which is a nice feature. For cool or wet weather, a fully sleeved, breathable and waterproof liner is included. The front of the liner has a Velcro storm flap which looks like it would do a great job keeping unwanted wind and water out of the jacket. We have taken several pictures of this jacket in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to take a look at those.