AGV Sport Laguna Leather Jacket
- 1.2mm (body) to 1.4mm (impact areas) premium, top-grain leather construction for optimum protection, durability and comfort
- Removable and washable quilted liner zips in over a permanent mesh lining
- CE approved dual-density shoulder and elbow protectors
- 8mm thick memory foam upper and lower back and chest padding
- Molded plastic air vents are positioned on the shoulders
- External titanium shoulder caps
- Perforated chest, belly and the front of the upper arms for maximum cooling on hot days
- Moisture wicking neoprene is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Aerodynamic and protective vented back hump
- Pre-curved arms for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort
- Reflective piping is used on the front and rear of the jacket for safety
- Multiple stitched main seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- Extra long zipper pulls are used on all zippers
- Teramid Kevlar fabric is used on the inner arms for maximum comfort
- Pleated leather panels are used in multiple locations for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Two waist connection zippers for any type of pant attachment
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
These jackets are sold in US chest sizes. Below is a sizing chart you can use to select a size.
The cut of the Laguna jacket is definitely geared towards the racing end of the spectrum. This means the overall fit is very snug. The jacket is pre-curved for the riding position, so it’s nice and comfortable on the bike, and you should judge the fit in this position. The max chest size for each jacket size is accurate as stated. We’ve also included a figure for the max belly size for each jacket size. If you have a bit of a belly, you’ll want to check that also. In a sport jacket like this, the goal is to select a jacket size that is big enough for both your chest and belly, but not over-sized.
|Size (chest)||Max Waist/Belly||Sleeve (shoulder to cuff)|
Our Two Cents
Here’s a closeout you’ll find only at Motorcyclegear.com! We bought all the remaining US inventory in this style. Enjoy the savings while the inventory remains. When our stock is sold, there will be no more! Our product comments: Named after one of my favorite tracks, the Laguna jacket is geared towards the racer, track day addict, or aggressive street rider. This race inspired jacket features all of the protection you would expect in a race suit, plus some sharp styling to boot. Most noticeable are the aerodynamic speed hump and external titanium shoulder armor, which make it apparent that this jacket means business. The speed hump not only helps with aerodynamics at high speeds, but also helps to protect the back and neck in a fall. The hump will provide a level plane, or a bridge between your helmet and back, preventing the neck from wrenching forwards in a fall. The external shoulder armor adds to the protection and style. This is a popular feature in track suits these days. There are also molded shoulder intake vents which add to the looks and breathability in the jacket. The majority of the torso of the Laguna jacket is perforated, as well as the arms. Impact areas get the thicker 1.4mm leather, while the body of the jacket is constructed of 1.2mm top grain leather. Internal protection consists of CE approved armor for the elbows and shoulders, and an 8mm thick memory foam back pad. In addition, there is built in foam padding at the lower back, collar bone, chest and elbows. There are stretch panels behind the shoulders and at the elbows, a necessary feature on a tight fitting jacket such as this. The waist does have Velcro adjustments so you can snug it up in that area if needed. Pant connection zippers are included, both short and 360°. Paired with the right leather pants, this jacket could make an excellent top to a 2 piece leather suit. One other nice touch is the addition of reflective piping along the front and back of the jacket. A great feature for those of us who will ride with something like this on the street. We have taken photos of all of these features, check them out by clicking the “View Larger Images” link above!
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Can't beat the price and quick delivery. I can buy the exact same jacket and helmet at any local shop, but at almost twice the cost. Thank you motorcycle gear for making the purchase easy on my wallet.
All I can say is wow... for $210 this jacket is amazing, cant wait to get some pants and go to the track with it. I wish AGV made a size 40 in this jacket because it would be perfect but the 42 is almost there. Looked everywhere and no one could e... (Read more...)