AGV Sport Laguna Gloves (Yellow size XXL)
- AGV Sport’s premier full length sport-racing glove
- Constructed of premium cowhide leather with high tear strength and abrasion resistance
- Soft and comfortable interior
- Leather reinforced palm, thumb and outside of little finger for maximum abrasion resistance
- Extra palm pads are positioned on the base and outside of the palm
- An extra impact pad is positioned on the outside of the hand before the wrist
- Perforated leather panels between the fingers
- Genuine carbon fiber armor with shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles for extra protection
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- Double finger vents with perforated leather between the fingers for maximum air-flow
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- A pleated leather panel is used in the upper hand for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Wrist strap with protective cover
- Double cuff closure with shock absorbing foam padding in the wrist area
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Here is a small closeout group of the Laguna gloves in the Yellow color. This color was discontinued in mid-2014 and we bought the remaining inventory as a closeout. Enjoy the savings if you size is still available! Please take the link below for other color Laguna gloves and also to see detailed pictures. :: Paul, 06-19-14
AGV Sport’s top of the line racing glove is designed for the ultimate in comfort and protection. The external stitching on the fingers does make the gloves appear a bit “rough around the edges,” but the upside to that is they aren’t digging into your hands while you ride. There are large perforations between each finger, as well as two molded air scoops on the first three fingers, which should make these gloves comfortable in warm weather. The Laguna gloves feature a few molded armor pieces for protection. There is a carbon fiber knuckle protector as well as some molded armor pieces on either side of the gauntlet and the side of the hand. The palm has some extra layers of leather as well as padding in the palm which is all double stitched. We found these gloves to fit very comfortably right out of the package, thanks to the soft cowhide leather used. Some race gloves feel bulky and awkward on the hands, but these feel pretty natural. The price isn’t bad either. Take a look at our custom pictures of these gloves by taking this link to our original product page.