AGV Sport Dragon Gloves
- A full length sport-racing glove
- Constructed of premium cowhide leather with high tear strength and abrasion resistance
- Soft and comfortable interior
- Leather reinforced palm, thumb and outside of little finger for maximum abrasion resistance
- Extra palm pads are positioned on the base and outside of the palm
- An extra impact pad is positioned on the outside of the hand before the wrist
- Genuine carbon fiber armor with shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles for extra protection
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- Finger vents for maximum air-flow
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- A pleated leather panel is used in the upper hand for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Wrist strap with protective cover
- Single cuff closure with shock absorbing foam padding in the wrist area
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Out of all the full gauntlet gloves from AGV Sport, the Dragon Gloves get my pick. They are made from a good quality cowhide which should break in very nicely and be very comfortable. The leather is soft right out of the package, and the fingers have external stitching, so the seams aren’t digging into your hands while you ride. Fans of the carbon fiber look will like these as well. Not only is there a carbon fiber knuckle protector, there are also little carbon fiber patches on the knuckles of the fingers as well. The ones on the pinky look like the others but seem to be a carbon fiber “look” material (they are flexible). The gauntlet also features some soft plastic armor with wire mesh underlay which adds to the looks of the glove. The back and sides of the hand are heavily padded as well. The only ventilation on these gloves are the little air scoops on the first three fingers. While this won’t keep your whole hand cool on a hot day, they should still provide some relief in hot weather. The palm of the Dragon Gloves is double layered for extra abrasion resistance, and there are also some small pads built into the palm. The gauntlet closure is Velcro, and there is also a secure wrist strap to keep the gloves in place in an accident. We have taken several photos of these gloves in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to take a look at those.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The AGV Dragon gloves seem like great gloves so far. They fit true to size. Protection feels great. (Read more...)
The Joe Rocket Nova 2.0 is a great buy at the closeout price. Decent ventilation for the warm days and a liner for those cold night rides as well. All in all, a great daily jacket. The AGV Dragon gloves are comfortable to wear, though I'd like th... (Read more...)