AGV Sport Solare Jacket - (Black/Blue Size Medium or XL and Black/Red Size Small, Medium, XL or XXL)
- A 100% polyester textile and mesh jacket for durability and comfort
- Full mesh lining
- Removable waterproof lining
- CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors
- 8mm thick memory foam back pad
- Full mesh chest, belly, back and front of arms for maximum cooling on hot days
- Moisture wicking material is used in the collar for maximum rider comfort
- Reflective piping is used on the front and rear of the jacket for safety
- Heavy duty seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- Extra long zipper pulls are used on all zippers
- Sleeve gather straps are used on each arm for maximum comfort
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Inside horizontal and vertical pockets, one of which is designed to be a media pocket
- Adjustable Velcro waist tabs
- Two position cuff snaps
- Ready for Forcefield Back Insert Size 001 (optional accessory)
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
Revised 06-21-12: We find these jackets run a bit smaller than AGV’s sizing chart might suggest. We measured each size and developed the table below to let you know the max chest on each size. The small and medium size jackets run a bit smaller than a “normal” Small and Medium, but the other sizes run about like you’d expect.
Our Two Cents
The Solare Textile/Mesh jacket is an ideal jacket for hot climates. The majority of the jacket is mesh, and should allow a good amount of air to flow through the jacket, keeping you cool on those hot summer days (just don’t get stuck in traffic!). There is a waterproof liner included which extends this jacket’s usability beyond just hot weather riding. We found the Solare to be very comfortable, with a nice adjustable fit and flexible armor. There are waist adjustment belts as well as sleeve take ups which help keep the armor in place. Reflective piping runs across the front and back of the torso and sleeves, and a high-vis color is available – a definite plus! For storage, there are two exterior hand pockets with zippers, and the interior has a cargo pocket and cell phone pocket. CE approved armor is included for the elbows and shoulders, and there is a memory foam back pad as well. The lower back, shoulders, and outer sleeves are all a solid textile material which serves as extra crash protection in those areas. We took several pictures of the Solare jacket in our photo studio. They are of the silver jacket, but the features are identical.