Vemar Geo Cruel Helmet
- Engineered in Italy and manufactured in Vietnam to exceed the ECE 2205 standard while also meeting the USA’s DOT standard
- Five (5) year warranty from manufacturing date, which equates to the full usable life of the helmet
- Attractive exterior shell with clean lines
- The exterior shell is constructed of a lightweight yet incredibly strong carbon fiber aramidic fiberglass blend
- Two different sized exterior shells cover the five sizes offered, Small thru XXL
- The Geo features a double density high impact inner EPS shell
- Padded chin strap with double D-ring closure system for maximum safety
- Removable and washable ultra plush non-deformable high density expanded polyurethane cheek pads and liner which are manufactured from a technical fiber that provides life-long treatment against odor, fungus and bacteria, and extraordinary wicking capabilities that result in enhanced rider comfort
- Removable and washable chin curtain is standard
- The Geo features a more round shell shape which offers a more generous fit front to back and ear to ear
- Superbly detailed, high pixel count, multi color and affect graphics
- An anti-fog, non-scratch 2.2mm thick clear smoothly operated and easily changed shield is standard
- The Geo version features a sleek 50% tint interior retractable shield that can be moved into position at the rider’s discretion via an easy to access lever on the exterior left side of the helmet
- Features the exclusive “Vemar Klima” adjustable full ventilation system with three intake vents on the top and front of the exterior shell and a large exhaust vent in the rear
- Every Vemar helmet comes with a high quality helmet bag and a detailed user guide
Check out these similar products:
Here is Vemar’s size chart and for a good overview of fit, please take the link below to webbikeworld’s fit review.
Our Two Cents
We picked up this group of closeout Vemar helmets and it is a US exclusive for us. We took the entire remaining US inventory so when these are gone, there won’t be any more of this style. We looked over this helmet before we bought the closeout. It is a great helmet… especially at the REALLY low closeout price. We didn’t carry this helmet as a non-closeout so we didn’t do our “usual” product review, but our friends at webbikeworld.com did a great review. Here are some of their “picks” for the Geo:
- Styling…and lots of it.
- Roomy and rare “Round” internal shape.
- Easy to put on or take off.
- Fits eyeglasses better than most.
- Internal sun visor about the best we’ve ever tried.
- Somehow, the ventilation system seems to work.
- Tight face shield sealing
- Pricing seems reasonable. (uh… now it’s REALLY reasonable)
Also, I added an image to our photo gallery (take the View Larger Images link above) of a Geo review that appeared in the July 2013 issue of BMW ON magazine.