Shoei GT-Air Wanderer Helmet
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Multi-Piece EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Three shell and four EPS liner sizes provide increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Molded air spoiler reduces drag and lift, as well as diminishes pressure on the rider’s neck while riding at speed
- Built-in QSV-1 sun shield gives riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion
- Visor meets ANSI Z80.3-2010 standard for non-prescription eyeglasses
- Large and easy to reach switch activates the 3D injection-molded inner sun shield
- Distortion-free shield blocks 99% of harmful UV rays
- Forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, helping allow for the integrity of the helmet’s inner EPS liner to remain intact
- Upper Air Intake Vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Large upper intake vent positioned to maximize performance behind wind screens
- Easy to operate large lower intake vent
- Lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- The rear/neck vents allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- High performance fiberglass and organic fibers are combined to create a shell structure that is ultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3-D Max-Dry center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Chin curtain prevents wind entry and reduces noise
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick-Release System) allows emergency medical personnel to easily remove the cheek pads from the helmet of a rider involved in an accident, in turn making the helmet more easily removable Standard Chin-Strap Clip
- Neatly secures chin strap
- The CNS-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Includes new redesigned Pinlock® Anti-Fog Lens for more coverage of the CNS-1 shield
- Dual-Ridge window bead increases contact with the shield to reduce wind noise
- Scratch-resistant shield coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A&B rays
- D.O.T. approved
Here is a link to Shoei’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc.
Per manufacturer’s restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses in the 50 US states.
Check out these similar products:
Please take a look at this sizing information supplied by Shoei.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!