Scorpion EXO-750 Eternity Helmet
- AirFit® cheek pad inflation system for exceptional comfort and personalized fitment
- Advanced Fiberglass/Kevlar® Shell: high-impact hand-laid matrix shell surrounds our dual-density EPS Liner
- Everclear® No-Fog Face Shield: fog-resistant interior coating offers crystal clear vision in cold conditions
- SpeedShift® Quick-Change Face Shield System: simple turn knobs that allow for tool-less shield changes in seconds
- Kwikwick® Moisture-Wicking Liner: removable and washable liner fabric pulls unwanted moisture away from you
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System: adjustable intake and exhaust ports force hot air out of the helmet
- Shield Lock/Vent Lever: lock the shield in the closed position or open it slightly for additional air
A Note About Shields: These helmets (and virtually any other new helmet) are shipped with a clear face shield. The factory pictures sometimes show tinted and/or mirrored shields which can be purchased separately (see below).
Check out these similar products:
Other links of interest:Helmet Care and Cleaning
Our Two Cents
The EXO-750 Eternity helmet from the nest at Scorpion has several features that we like a lot. First, these helmets come with the AirFit® cheek pad inflation system which consists of a couple of air bladders behind the cheek pads; you’re able to easily inflate and deflate the bladders by simply pumping the dial. This makes for optimal cheek pad comfort and fit. The new locking face shield mechanism allows for a couple of options: you can lock it in a slightly open position to let in a little air flow at the bottom of the shield, you can lock it completely closed for security at speed or it can be unlocked to completely open the shield. Graphics on the Eternity are edgy; Scorpion makes some great looking helmets and this one is no exception.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I have wanted this helmet for awhile and got a great deal from Motorcycle Gear! It did take a few days to get tracking information but it came RIGHT ON TIME!! This is the best helmet I have ever had, My first Scorpion Helmet. (Read more...)
This is my second Scorpion helmet, the first being the EXO-400. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of going off my old model's size and ordering this EXO-750 in a Medium but it was too tight. So I recommend any potential buyers try it on for size, ... (Read more...)