AGV Sport Telluride Gloves
- Constructed of a hybrid combination of premium cowhide leather and Schoeller Keprotec textiles for high tear strength and abrasion resistance
- Hipora membrane is waterproof and breathable
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- A full length, all weather multi-purpose glove
- Plush, soft and comfortable interior
- Internally insulated for the warmest possible results on cold days
- Clarino synthetic leather reinforced palm, index finger and thumb for maximum abrasion resistance
- Hard metal mesh armor with shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles for extra protection
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- Dual layer panels are used in the upper hand for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Elastic band in wrist for a snug fit
- Large reflective panel is used on the back of the hand for added safety
- Single cuff closure with shock absorbing foam padding in the wrist area
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. Note that the extra insulation in these gloves can make them a little tighter than summer gloves, so if you are between sizes, choose the next size up. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Telluride gloves are AGVsport’s answer to an all weather, full gauntlet touring glove. These would be better suited to the cooler times of year, as they are very well insulated and waterproof, which means they could get a bit toasty in the summer months. The Telluride gloves use a Hipora liner to keep water out. This material does a very good job of staying waterproof while remaining breathable. Another nice feature for commuters and touring riders is the reflective panel on the back of these gloves. Occasionally we will see a glove with some reflective piping, but the Telluride glove takes it one step further with a large reflective panel (check out our pictures to see this in action!). For protection the palm is reinforced and padded, and there are molded knuckle protectors with a unique looking metal mesh underlay. There are a few textile areas on these gloves, namely the lower back portion of the glove and the base of the gauntlet. 3M Thinsulate is the insulator of choice, and it should do a good job at keeping your hands warm on cold days. Be advised that the insulation does tighten these gloves up a bit from what you might be used to, so if you have thick fingers or are between sizes, you may want to go up a size. We have taken quite a few pictures of these gloves here in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to see these features for yourself.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The construction of these gloves seems great so far. Inside is soft and supple, the outside appears to have good protection. I still have decent feel for the controls considering the type of glove it is. (Read more...)
The grunge brush makes chain cleaning amazingly easy, it's one tool I think everyone should have. The AGV Telluride gloves are very well made, and very comfortable. They do a pretty good job of keeping by hands warm down into the 40's (Haven't t... (Read more...)