AGV Sport Aeromesh Gloves (Sm, Med, and XXL Only)
- A short multi-purpose glove
- Upper is constructed of vented mesh textiles and nylon
- Clarino synthetic leather is used for construction of the palm and bottom of the fingers
- Soft and comfortable interior
- Multi-layer Clarino synthetic leather reinforced palm and thumb for maximum abrasion resistance
- Dual layer panels are used in the upper hand for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Perforated panels between the fingers
- Shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles and tops of fingers for extra protection
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- Neoprene cuff with wrist strap for a snug fit
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Here’s a very reasonably priced, lightweight glove that should be great for summer riding. The back of these gloves are mostly a mesh material, there is a checkered fabric material over the knuckles which has a bit of a carbon fiber look to it, and padded mesh knuckles are sewn in place there as well. The palms of these gloves have an interesting feel to them. They are made of Clarino, which is a synthetic suede. This fabric is tough and is reinforced at the base of the palm and fingers. In addition to the mesh backing, the Clarino between the fingers is perforated for some additional ventilation. Overall these are a very light, comfortable glove that should breathe well and keep you comfortable on the warmest of days. We have taken several photos of these gloves here in our studio, click the “View Larger Pictures” link above to check them out.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Purchase ease - Seller accepts PayPal (only) for international shipping. No comments on the brands - all are well renowned. Overall - Satisfied with this purchase. (Read more...)
These gloves are a great match with my new textile jacket from MotorcyleGear.com. They allow lots of airflow and after a few days of wearing them they're beginning to fit much better. I would recommend them for the price! Thanks