AGV Sport Raptor Gloves
- Full length sport-racing glove
- Constructed from premium cowhide leather with high tear strength
- High tensile strength thread stitching construction with leather reinforced palm, thumb and outer of little finger for maximum safety
- Third and fourth finger bridge for protection
- High grip material is used in the key inner thumb and palm areas as well as the tips of the fingers
- Extra pads on outer base of the hand and thumb area
- Ergonomically pre-curved fingers with elastic panels for comfort and maximum performance
- Perforated leather panels between the fingers for maximum air flow
- Hard plastic armor in leather with shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles for extra protection
- TPU plastic finger armor for ultimate safety
- High impact areas double stitched for maximum strength
- Wrist strap for extra security with leather flap for cover
- Double cuff closure for maximum security and fit
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Note on Pricing: AGV lowed the MSRP on this product on 04-15-13 and therefore we can offer it cheaper, which makes it just like a closeout. The MSRP listed is the “original” MSRP.
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
I took a moment to review our complete offering of mid-priced full gauntlet gloves before commenting on these new Raptor gloves. After trying them on, I’m thinking they are a pretty good value. I’d consider these to be pretty good sport street gloves with some styling you’d see on higher-end race gloves, however, I don’t think I’d recommend them for anybody who planned on serious track use. But for their intended purpose… they are very nice. The hand and fingers are comfortable and the materials feel good. The gauntlet area has a double closure arrangement so you can adjust the size of the gauntlet over the jacket sleeve. There is a wrist strap closure at the wrist that is passable for a sport street glove, but since it doesn’t go all the way around your wrist for a completely secure grip, they’d be less than track ready. The knuckle protector floats above the knuckles and has some “give” when making a fist and that makes them comfortable. We’ve got some pretty good close-up photos you can see by clicking the “View Larger Images” link above. Overall, I’d say these gloves are pretty nice and a good value. :: Paul, 05-08-12