TCX Airtech Gore-Tex Boots
- Upper constructed of leather and breathable Air Tech material with micro-injected inserts
- Lining consists of Gore-Tex® membrane with XCR® product technology to increase breathability
- Anti-impact malleolus protection, micro-injected shift pad, shin plate, reinforced heel counter
- Foot bed is anatomic, replaceable
- Touring sole with specific grip area
- Comfort Fit System developed by TCX ensures an extremely comfortable boot, ideal for prolonged use in different situations
- CE certified
Check out these similar products:
Please see our TCX Sizing Information page for help in choosing a size.
Our Two Cents
These Airtech Gore-Tex Touring boots are perfect for the warm weather/all weather rider. A large portion of this boot is a tight weave “Air Tech” fiber that allows air to pass through freely. The boot has a Gore-Tex liner which keeps water out but allows for foot moisture to escape. Not that I love these boots so much (ok, well maybe I do), but I just had to put the lip lock on them and attempt to force air through. Low and behold, I could feel my breath on the inside! I didn’t go as far as to dunk them in water, but I bet they’ll keep water out too. Amazing! The overall style of this boot is ideal for street riders and commuters. Due to the height of the boot it can also be worn by sport riders who use pants that tuck in. This boot also offers a comfortable natural feel when off the bike. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good close-up pics of this boot and its features.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I've had these boots for a little over 2 years now, and enjoy wearing them every time I got out when it's warm. Does a good job of keeping feet cool and dry, and still waterproof. Size seems to be good, comfortable for all day riding. I would buy ... (Read more...)
Recommended. Long story short, these TCX Airtech boots are much more breathable than a full leather boot and they are waterproof too. The boots run wide in the foot and have moderate adjustability in the calf area. (Read more...)