Sidi Mythos Gore-Tex Boots
- A Sidi Design Series (SDS) low cut riding shoe
- Designed by Sidi – manufactured in China
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet
- Black suede leather with nylon mesh upper construction
- Hidden lace and Velcro closure
- Rear pull strap for quick entry
- Internal heel, ankle and toe protection
- Molded removable insole
- Non-slip rubber Sidi branded sole
- Toe shift area has traction points
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Rear of foot reflective panels
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
This model runs true to Sidi’s size conversion chart and fits about like any other Sidi street boot style. Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page).
Sizes range from 40 Euro to 48 Euro which covers all men’s and most women’s US size ranges.
Our Two Cents
It seems short cut hiker-style boots like this have become super popular. And they come in all sorts of variations, but this boot is exceptional in that it offers a genuine Gore-Tex waterproof liner as part of the package. This boot is made of a variety of materials in the upper area… Suede and nylon mostly with a rubberized protector over the outside of the foot where a toe slider might be, which gives the boot a bit more of a sport look. The toe box and heel surround are heavily reinforced so I judge this boot to be more sturdy than most boots of a similar type. The boot closes with traditional laces, but the eyelets are recessed and there is a broad strap over the upper end of the laces to keep them wrangled into place so you don’t entangle them on something. The boots also have a nicely padded neck and two internal ankle bone protectors built in. The backs are cut lower to facilitate walking easily. The Gore-Tex liner will make the foot area waterproof, but of course the effectiveness is limited by height. The tongue behind the laces is connected on both sides (to make the lower part shed water), but be advised that water coming in from above will enter the boot. If you plan on using these to keep dry while riding, you’ll want to make sure you have a rain suit or other pants that come down over the top well, and stirrups would be a help (a common feature on rain pants). Nighttime reflectivity is excellent here. We took a few night shots and included them in the photo gallery for you, so please have a look by taking the “View Larger Images” link above. Overall, another nice short boot addition to the Sidi line. :: Paul, 02-12-14