TCX X-Square Boots
- Upper constructed of suede leather and Air Tech material
- Reinforcements in the malleolus area, back counter, and shift pad
- Closure consists of a lacing system with Velcro® strap
- Foot bed is anatomic and replaceable
- All uses sole, high wear-resistant
- Comfort Fit System developed by TCX ensures an extremely comfortable boot, ideal for prolonged use in different situations
- Great looking Italian styling
Read on for more details.
Please see our TCX Sizing Information page for help in choosing a size.
Our Two Cents
Wow! The X-Square is my new favorite boot! That’s what I said when I tried these on. They are comfortable, light-weight and look good. The sole design is thin, like a race boot, which works great with metric bike shifters. The uppers are made of a combination of textile material and suede. Being part textile cuts down on the overall weight of the boot. There are two internal plastic protectors situated over the ankle bone area on the inside and outside of the foot. There is a small patch of abrasion resistant material where the shifter will hit. If I had any criticism of the boot, I’d say the material and its size is a bit less than ideal, but the suede material around the pad should be pretty durable too. Oh, and the price is good too! Please take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good close-ups of this one.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Really happy with these boots. They fit great and feel like they'd provide adequate protection in most situations. The boots feel very light, and I found them very comfortable while riding, and they look close enough to a normal shoe that I ... (Read more...)