Alpinestars Fastlane Shoes
- Lightweight microfiber upper
- Breathable mesh liner
- Plush 3D mesh on the collar and tongue
- TPR toe and ankle protectors
- Foam backed, double density impact protector on both sides of the ankle
- Internal toe and heel counter are layered under the microfiber
- Shift pad with debossed texture for added grip
- Extremely lightweight rubber sole with laser-ablated textured grip
- Integrated metal shank for enhanced sole rigidity
- Lace closure system with adjustable Velcro® strap
- Anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed
- PU midsole on the heel for added comfort
- Reflective stripes on heel
Tax Day/Riding Shoe Promo! Get a triple size Loyalty Store credit of $15 when you buy this shoe between now and tax day. Everybody loves new shoes!
Read on for more details.
Alpinestars “fashion” footwear runs small as compared to their boots. We’ve been told the fit is similar to a Nike, which in most people’s experience requires them to buy one half or one full size larger than they do in normal street shoes.
Our Two Cents
The Fastlane shoes from Alpinestars are more or less a high top sneaker with some motorcycle specific styling; they also borrow some style from F1 driving shoes. The protective features are pretty minimal, so I couldn’t really recommend them as protective equipment on a bike, but if they suit your purposes then great, we’ll be glad to sell you a pair. The combination of leather, microfiber and mesh is sharp and the protector over the toe is a nice touch. I also like the Velcro strap over the laces, less chance of them hanging up on the pegs. They’re extremely lightweight and should be comfortable for everyday casual use.