Alpinestars Classic Shoes - 2012
- Upper constructed from durable, soft-touch, split suede
- Breathable, lightweight, 3D mesh forms lateral and medial side panels and tongue for flexibility and comfort
- Plush 3D mesh inner liner offers enhanced comfort and feel
- Internal toe box and heel counter are built in to provide structure and form to the shoe for improved, long lasting fit
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber sole features a dual density composite midsole that gives grip, support and cushioning
- Lace closure with nylon eyelets provide adjustability and precision fit
- Replaceable, anatomically profiled advanced EVA foam footbed provides a comfortable, supporting, fit for all day comfort
Read on for more details.
I tried on a pair of these shoes and they seem to fit a lot like Nike shoes, which for most people fit about 1/2 size smaller than regular street shoes. Just order the size you normally buy in sneakers.
Our Two Cents
I typically do a thorough review of each new item of motorcycle apparel to add to the site. The Classic Shoes by Alpinestars will be the easiest one since I reviewed a pair of socks! What can I say really… they are sneakers made by Alpinestars and they have no features that are relevant to a motorcycle rider. Take a look at the close up pictures by clicking the “View Larger Images” link above. If you like’em, then buy’em… and we will appreciate your business forever! :: Paul, 12-03-12